Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top 10 Favorite Blogs

Good Morning Friends-
Today I thought I would share my Top 10 Favorite Blogs with you! Please go check them out if you haven't already!

1. A+ Life- Courtney shares her experiences as a wife and a mother.  She has an adorable little girl Abigail and a soon to be baby girl Mabel.  Abigail is hilarious by the way! This blog is a must read for me!

2.B Loved Boston- Biana shares about her life in Boston as well as great shopping and lifestyle tips! She shares some of the best products ever!

3. From Here to Eternity- Courtney shares about her life as a mommy and wife.  Her little girl Mia is just darling, and I love following along with all the fun that they have!

4. Cornflake Dreams- Jillian shares recipes and products and her experiences as a soon to be mommy!

5. Katie Did What- Katie shares fitness and style tips as well as updates on her adorable baby boy, Sam!

6. Little Baby Garvin- If you haven't read this blog, where have you been! Haha! Jessica shares about her fabulous life with husband and soon to be 3 daughters! She shares recipes, party ideas, and favorite products!

7.Our Pretty Little Girls- Beth shares about her life as a homeschooling Mom with 2 girls! She shares recipes, DIY project ideas and has an adorable Etsy shop!

8. Love Like Crazy- Kelley writes about being a Mommy to cute cute little Olivia, and all of the funny and cute things she does! I just want to squeeze Olivia! Check her out!

9. September Farm- Karli talks about being a wife and a Mommy of 2 girls and doing that all on a farm! Plus she hosts a link up every friday, which is fun!

10. Sweet Turtle Soup- Courtney chronicles her days as a Mommy and all of the fun she has with little girl Aria! Plus, they go to Disney a lot and she is extremely Festive, a girl after my own heart!!!

I hope this gives you some good blogs to read!!!

By the way, make sure to follow me on facebook!!
Enjoy!!!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm always looking for new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, Kelly! I'm thrilled to be put on a list with a bunch of my favorite reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for adding me to your list :) that made my heart happy... and now I sound like a dork ;).

    ReplyDelete
  4. A plus life, September Farm and Sweet a Turtle Soup are some of my favorites too! I also just discovered Cornflake Dreams! Will have to check out the other blogs you mentioned. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for the shout out! I know most of the ladies on the list but I'll definitely be checking out the rest! And, I didn't realize you had a fb - liked =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Disney go blog about her little girl those outfits are awesome .

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just made my night! You are too sweet and definitely one of my favorite blogs. It's like reading about Olivia just a few months ago ;) - this was so nice of you! And now I have new blogs to check out. I'm so excited to check them out. I knew two of them - and then LBG, clearly - but the rest are all new! Thanks for the list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw thanks for including me on this list! you are so sweet! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...