Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sindi's Dirty 30

Happy Tuesday! This weekend we went to Houston to celebrate my friend Sindi's 30th Birthday! My sweet mother in law was so nice to watch Hallie while we got to party! 
The Party was at Top Golf! It was super fun! I'm not a great golfer, but I am REALLY good at eating delicious food and drinking cocktails, which is what I did the majority of the time! 



Me and the beautiful Birthday Girl!
Nothing Bundt Cake!
After Party!
Hallie Loved Mr. Justin
Matching Penguin PJs!
 We had such a wonderful weekend! Sindi and Justin were so sweet to let us stay! We also were so Blessed to get to spend some time with Christopher's Mom! 

Even after all of the fun that we had, we were happy to get home to see our Pup! 





7 comments:

  1. Looooove it!!! Thanks for coming! I feel really special that you guys were able to come and hang out with us. I can't wait to see y'all soon! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time!! It was like an adult mini golf party - but more fun! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Your dog is SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I'm really good at eating good food and drinking cocktails too. Way better than golf ha. That I'm not so great at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I myself suck at golfing but love the perks! Awesome weekend1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted to try top golf! Looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...