A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Play Group fun!

Yesterdays play group was so much fun! Our group organizer, Larissa, is also owner of her own photography business: Purple Moments Photography! (You've seen her work! She's taken many of my favorite photos of Hallie!) Anyway, she did a little mini session for each of the kids so that they had a special Valentine picture to give to their Daddies and the kiddos played in between sessions!

Hallie and Buddy Luna!

Hallie and new friend Skylar (Note the wardrobe change)
Group shot blooper!

We tried to get a picture of all of the kiddos...didn't go so well! Haha! But we had so much fun! Hallie and I always have so much fun with the ladies (and little gentlemen.)
I feel so blessed to have found a group of such supportive and loving women! So, thank you ladies for being so amazing to me and to my baby girl!

Oh, and here is a sneak peek of the lovely Valentine photos of Hallie:
Romper: Little Bow Peep

<3 Kelly

13 comments:

  1. Awww, look at all of those cuties! How lucky that one of the moms owns her own photography business and took some Valentine pics. Hallie looks precious! I need to get some photos of Annabelle.... but she is at the age where she wants nothing to do with posing for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww man, that stinks! Maybe you can do it while she is sleeping, like this mom: http://www.boredpanda.com/wengenn-in-wonderland-sioin-queenie-liao/

      Delete
  2. Hallie's outfit is just too cute!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love her Valentine's outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! I gotta get My little Melly in a play group soon. Can't wait to see the beautify V-dayl photos of your daughter xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Try meetup.com. We had a hard time fitting in to one at first, but a couple of the other girls and I broke off and made our own! Best decision ever!

      Delete
  5. Love the backdrop and photo session idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea! Looks like you guys had fun! I never would have thought to do a photo backdrop. I love it. I want Olivia to come to Hallie's playdates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Love her romper; gorgeous photo <3

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...