Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, January 16, 2015

Oh hey, Friday! Pics from the week!

Happy Friday! This week was pretty good! It was back to story time for us! We also got to meet some new friend in our playgroup! It's also been a week for good blog news! Which I hinted about here.

I am hoping having such a good week can only mean an even better weekend is on it's way!

Linking up with September Farm for Oh Hey, Friday!
Here are my favorite pics from the week:






Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! See you Monday!

8 comments:

  1. So so so cute!!! I'm happy this week has been a great one for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a little cutie-- and beauty!! HAve a wonde3rful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could squeeze and love on her! That smile is infectious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my little baby friend! I just wanna kiss her all up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at her sweet little outfits. Especially that heart dress! I can't believe how quickly she is growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!
    Love her heart dress - perfect little outfit for valentines day!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...