Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, January 9, 2015

Oh hey, Friday! Pics from the week: Volume 9

Oh hey! It's really Friday? Not that I am complaining! That just went REALLY fast! This week was just so up and down that I think it passed in a blur and left me utterly exhausted! 

This weekend should be fun though! We are heading out to Houston to celebrate my friend Sindi's birthday! If you haven't already checked out her blog, you can do so here!  We also get to see Christopher's Mom, which is always great! We love and miss her so much!

Anyway, on to my pics from the week:
Linking up with September Farm

1. Hallie still gets so proud of herself when she shows off her skills! 

2. Cheering for the Aggies of course! 

3. I don't know if anyone else watched the Pretty Little Liars Winter premier, but I figured out who A is!!! She's living under my roof!!! 

4. Hallie's newest thing is this incessant sniffing! It's hilarious! And she thinks it is sooo funny! She will even do it back to you if you sniff at her! So cute! 

5. Hallie and Sadie...AKA her favorite person ever! She wants Sadie's attention more than anyone ever! 
I hope everyone had a lovely week and has even a lovelier weekend! 
<3 Kelly 

9 comments:

  1. Omg!!! The A shirt!!!! Love!!!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My Father in Law made it in his shop! I have one too! It says "Got a Secret, Can You Keep it?"

      Delete
  2. My LO likes to mimic too! Her latest is the sigh of frustration that I make when someone cuts me off in traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with that PLL shirt! Hahaha. We love that show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Father in Law made it! You should get one for Olivia!

      Delete
  4. OMG! Thank you so much for mentioning my blog! You are so sweet! And of course, Hallie is sooo adorable! I cannot get enough of her! <3

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...