A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Moccs for the littlest Mock

"Cinderella is proof that a new pair shoes can change your life" 
Freshly Picked are those shoes! Boy if only Hallie knew how lucky she was! 

These shoes are incredible! They have a nice soft sole, so my crazy 7 month old baby who is trying to walk, can still feel the ground, They are firm enough to hold up to tough baby love, the elastic is right around the ankle so they stay on great, and Holy Cow aren't they cute!? And they match EVERYTHING! See:
They also come in a ton of colors, so there is something for EVERYONE! I can't wait to pick a new pair! I have to say, this is bad news for the Daddy at our house! lol This Mommy wants every single pair they come in! Especially the brand new pair that launched yesterday: Heirloom in Ivory and Chrome. Everyone please go to their website now and Oooh, ahhh, and drool over your favorite pair! Then make sure you come back here from February 2nd-February 5th to enter in a GIVEAWAY for a chance to win your very own pair! Can we all take a moment and clap and cheer and thank the sweet folks at Freshly Picked now?
Did you do it? Okay, now until then, please enjoy these beautiful photos of Hallie in her favorite pair of shoes taken by Purple Moments Photography!
Are you in love yet? I am!




8 comments:

  1. Aria's first shoe was a FP mocc! Loved those puppies. I don't think you can beat them as a first shoe. I'm not much of a clothes/fashion type person, but shoes...she needs good shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve FP--- I didn't know about them when my kids were babies otherwise I would have been like you--- wanting to buy them in every single colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those are SO SO cute! I want some in my size! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I saw the girl who created them on shark tank and love them!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the pictures!! And Freshly Picked, clearly! Hallie looks so cute in her moccs - especially with the denim shirt and the necklace. When did she get so old? Can't wait for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is SO cute in those moccasins! i got violet the same pair :) :) ! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...