Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, January 5, 2015

Must Have Monday 3-6 Months

Good morning and Happy Monday! So excited for my first edition of Must Have Monday in the new year (as for quite some time).
Now that Hallie is 6 months old (I still feel the tears welling up each time I make that realization!) I thought I would share some of our favorite products we've used in the last 3 months! 

 1. The Boppy- If you don't remember, I wasn't a breastfeeding Mom. I pumped and bottle fed, so this product was though at times useful, less relevant to us in the earlier months! Lately though it has been perfect! From tummy time to placing behind Hallie now while she is sitting it has been incredibly useful! We love this guy! 


 2. The Bumbo- This has been amazing for practicing sitting, but even more amazing for starting solids! I place Hallie in it every night at dinner time and she knows that she is about to get food! We still have yet to decide on a Highchair, but Hallie is so little still that this is working great! 
 3. Sophie the Giraffe- (and other teething toys) Lately the teething has really kicked into high gear! Hallie is constantly gnawing on  anything she can get her hands on! Sophie is perfect because it is soft enough to be gentle on her gums, but satisfies Hallie's need to bite and chew! Perk...Sophie won't get Hallie Hickeys like Mommy's chin!
 4. Safety First Bibs- We got soooooo many cute cloth bibs! But a lot of them are short and only cover part of Hallie's onesies and they stain and are a pain in the butt to treat! These are awesome! They just wipe clean! Confession.....sometimes I just throw them in the dishwasher! 
5.  Nuby Long Handle Spoons- 
These are so awesome because they are the perfect texture for Hallie and long enough to keep my hands away from the messy action! Plus they change color if the temperature of the food is too hot! 
6. Take and Toss bowls with lids- 
These were so so good when Hallie started eating oatmeal.  Sometimes she wouldn't finish it, so we could just stick a lid on it and save it for later! We also use them when we make her baby food...which is rare lately! lol 




Hope this helps some of the new/soon to be moms! Expert Mommies...any products that you would recommend for our upcoming months? 

16 comments:

  1. Can't believe she's 6 months old - such a cutie!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know! It has gone by soooo fast!

      Delete
  2. great round up! i have sophie and im thinking about buying the bumbo chair! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should!!! It is amazing!

      Delete
  3. Love all of these and used them all in some form or fashion!! Such a big girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know I can't believe it! Too big, too fast!

      Delete
  4. I am loving the new look of the blog! Great list of must haves as well. Annabelle never did take to Sophie while teething (no matter how many times I offered). I too am a big fan of "smock" bibs. Even with those there is still usually a huge mess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, I'm sure hallie will get messier as time goes on! Lol

      Delete
  5. This is a great list! We used almost all of these items with Miss A :) Can't wait to break them out again later this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great list of must haves. My baby girl will be 5 months tomorrow and the Bumbo is on my list. Thanks for sharing :)

    -Renée

    mommyrenaaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! How fun! You should definitely get it! We love ours!

      Delete
  7. Awesome list! I hope to try these some time in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this list! We could never get Olivia to like Sophie. I think she's the only baby on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol probably! Unfortunately our dog thinks it belongs to her! lol

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...