Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Freshly Picked: Bringing Home Baby Bundle

Any Freshly Picked fans out there?! What about expectant mommies?  Freshly Picked just announced a wonderful new product collaborating with LoveTaza that will be hitting their online shelves today 10 am. MST! It's called the Bringing Home Baby Bundle! Let me tell you! I wish I had been able to register for this when I was pregnant with Hallie! 
The Bringing Home Baby Bundle includes: Custom Grey Crib Moccasins, a swaddle blanket and hat for baby, and cozy socks and a beautiful robe for Mommy! All packaged in a neat little bag to carry it all! It almost makes me want to have another baby so that I could register for it and lounge around the house in a cozy robe all day....relax, I said ALMOST! 




So all mommies to be, make sure you hit the site today and check it out! In other Freshly Picked news! Make sure you stay tuned over the next few weeks! There miiiight be a Giveaway announcement coming up! But you didn't hear it from me! 

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! Wish I was Preggo too to buy this stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this announcement the other day and was definitely swooning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Sooo cute! I want to get it now, but do they have neutral clothing? I don't want to get something pink or blue and have one of the other, if I am able to get pregnant :) Thanks for the recommendation! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love FP! What a great baby shower gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seriously is the cutest idea! I'm so happy FP is so successful! And yay for a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this on their instagram and love it!! I love everything Freshly Picked though!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...