Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Currently January:

Happy Tuesday!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was fairly low key! A little shopping, a lot of finally taking down and packing away Christmas until next year...which made me sad! Anyway, aside from finally taking down the Christmas decorations, here is what we have been up to:

Reading: I am actually between books!  I finished the Shopaholic, and I am thinking about reading Paper Towns, but I haven't read many reviews...what are you all reading???

Watching:Parenthood's final episodes! Is anyone else sad?! Big Bang Theory and PRETTY LITTLE LIARS! I know I am obsessed! 
Working on: Re-sleep training Hallie! Lately that night time separation anxiety has kicked in! She wakes up scared because she doesn't see me. When I come to put her paci back in she smiles at me like it's a game.  I'll put it back in and leave the room and she'll scream her head off! A few nights during the week are bad, but then some nights...like last night perfect! Any suggestions? 

Looking Forward to: Celebrating Hallie's first Valentines Day! Making special Valentines for her playgroup friends, my homemade Valentines for family and friends, and of course my Linzer Cookies!!! Yum! 

Loving: My little girl to pieces!!! She is such fun! Every day with her is a new and wonderful adventure!  

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sad about Parenthood. That show has me in tears or sobs every week! I love it so much! Those cookies are so cute and look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I am not the only one obsessed with PLL. It's a total guilty pleasure - I just can't stop watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen Parenthood! I need to check if it's on Netflix and start watching!
    Just keep doing what you're doing, momma! Mia would go through phases like that as well. It would take a week, maybe 2 for her to get back to sleeping normally. I would always just go in, put the bink in her mouth, and go right back out. It's the BEST when they can finally put the binky back in their mouths by themselves! At that point, I just left 3 or 4 binks in her crib so that if she woke up in the middle of the night, she would just search until she found one, put it back in and went right back to sleep!

    So I ordered Mia that cute Valentines book you posted about not too long ago. I always get the best ideas from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh...I'm so sad about Parenthood because I've watched it from day one. Like their pilot and have been hooked. But, I'm glad they are ending it because they are running out of plots. But I will miss them. I haven't caught up with PLL and I. I'm not a big da of The Big Bang Theory...sorry! I've tried watching g it a million times and it's just not funny. Maybe when I'm on bed rest I'll give it another try. I am loving little Ms Hallie as well! She just has such a cute personality just like her momma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never watched Parenthood, but I do watch Big Bang Theory! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...