Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas 2014

I know I know...I am behind! But in case you were wondering...this is how the Mock's celebrated Christmas:

Christmas Cards: Shutterfly
 On Christmas Eve Morning, Hallie and I headed over to my parents house to make Clam and Corn Chowder with my Dad for Christmas Day lunch! I have been helping him since I was teeny tiny every year! Seriously as long as I can remember! It is a Hofmann tradition! My Dad helped his Dad and so on! This year, Hallie got to help!
For Christmas Eve Dinner, we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house! We opened presents with them and played a great game of White Elephant! 

 After White Elephant we headed over to Christopher's Dad's house and celebrated with all of the Mock's! We opened presents there and then went to Midnight Mass! Which was as always beautiful! (The parts I was awake for anyone...I did dose a few times! Oops!) 
When we got home We left cookies and milk out for Santa! You guys...Santa even washed the mug when he was done and placed it in the dishwasher! Way to go Mrs Claus for teaching Santa where dirty dishes go!

In the morning we all woke up and opened presents together! Hallie got her kick and play piano and pretty much everything on her list!


Note the beautiful stocking made by my Mother in Law!

 Late morning we packed up and went to my parent's house to open presents with them! And then to Christopher's Dad's again for a Christmas movie! 
 For dinner we went back over to my parent's house! Christopher's mom joined us there! 
I think Hallie had a wonderful time! She slept almost the whole day on the 26th! Hope everyone else had a very Merry Christmas! Looking forward to seeing what 2015 has in store for our family!

21 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas!! Happy New Year new blog friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful first Christmas with Hallie - I love the photo of her and the stocking, it's almost bigger than her!! :) xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys sure know how to do Christmas! Love it 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks!!! It's my fave time ever!!!

      Delete
  4. Hallie looks adorable and festive in her holiday wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful time! Hallie is too cute, love her outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! We really were in love with this little Christmas dress! I was so sad putting away all of her Holiday clothes! She'll never get to wear them again :(

      Delete
  6. aww she looks adorable. Looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO much fun! Love your clam and corn chowder tradition, and that homemade stocking is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Hope you had a nice holiday too!

      Delete
  8. Looks like a great Christmas! Your daughter is a little doll - love all the hair accessories :)
    Thanks for linking up on Tuesday Talk!
    Katie @ Sweet Little Ones

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the Christmas photos :). Even in January thoughts and memories of Christmas still make everyone smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was such a great time....Missing it already!

      Delete
  10. So cute! Ah these pictures make me wish for the beauty of Christmas! Thanks for sharing in Tues Talk!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful Christmas! Love you Christmas card. And that stocking is about as big as Hallie! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know! Lol! More room for toys though! :)

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...