Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Puppy Love

Dear Stella,
My first baby! My spoiled with attention fur baby that used to get to ride everywhere with me in the car.  Who used to get my only cuddles.  Who used to get more trips to the park.  Who got fancy doggie treats and toys on a regular basis, even though we knew the toys would be torn to shreds within days, sometimes minutes! Thank you for being such a good girl and adapting so well to the new addition to our family! Hallie loves you so much and enjoys watching you play.  She loves to pet you (sometimes not so gently) and you do such a good job staying calm when she tugs a little hard, because you know she is smaller than you, and it's your job to protect her! Thank you for understanding that she is little, and sometimes, yes most times, she needs our attention first! You are such a good big sister! I have to say I was nervous bringing Hallie home.  I wasn't sure what you would think of her.  I was scared that you wouldn't be gentle.  But it warms my heart to know that you love her as much as you love us! It makes me so happy when I walk into her room in the middle of the night to check on her and see you already next to her crib keeping watch.  And when she starts to cry, sometimes you get to her before I do, because you care so much! 
We love you puppy girl! You will always and forever be special to me!
Love, your Momma! 

11 comments:

  1. Aw, bless, I have 2 fur babies who I treated like people... they are dogs now... breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Stella is actually almost 5, but she is still my baby!

      Delete
  2. It's amazing how dogs warm up to babies and feel like their protectors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is so sweet! Aren't dogs the best??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! Yes, Stella is very special to us!!

      Delete
  4. Awe this is so sweet! Glad to see that your fur baby still gets a lot of your attention and love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's such a sweet puppy! They are best friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...