Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, December 5, 2014

Oh hey, Friday! Pics from....recently

Hello all, today I thought I would just share some great pics of Hallie that I have yet to share since Thanksgiving (so not technically all this week!)


1.
This was one of the many pictures I got of Hallie snuggling her Daddy before bath last night! Too sweet!

2. 
Hallie loves our tree, so I layed her underneath it so she could stare up at the lights! It made her so Happy!

3.
Here is Hallie with a buddy of mine from when I was a kid! This was my little Reindeer! She loves the thing! So fun to watch her play with him!

4.
This was taken after decorating my parents tree over last weekend!

5.
Another from last weekend, check out those adorable booties! She is just the best! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We are going out for our first date night post Hallie on Saturday!! (Fingers crossed) I asked Christopher to plan it, so I don't even know what we're doing! 
<3 Kelly
Linking up with September Farm

4 comments:

  1. That first photo is so sweet! She's such a happy baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she is getting! And I love her sweet Christmas dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so insane how fast it goes!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...