A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Countdown Week 4!

I'm Baaaack! And just in time for week 4 of the Christmas Countdown! Can you believe Christmas is a week away! I still have soooo much to do!

Today is my annual Father Daughter ( and this year, Granddaughter) shopping and Chinese food trip with my Dad! Every year we pick a day to eat some delicious Chinese food and get all the shopping done for my Mom! We have been doing it since I was a little girl! So fun!

Tomorrow my sister and cousins and I will continue our annual Gingerbread Cookie making! I seriously have the BEST recipe! Here are some cookies from past years:


So what have we been up to lately? We were in Houston over the weekend for the Mock family Christmas, here are some pictures:
Her pretty party dress

 We discovered she likes horses...a lot!

 Hallie with Santa! 


 Yesterday we had our last playgroup before Christmas! Hallie had fun playing with her friends and make a cute ornament for our tree:




What are you busy doing the week before Christmas? Grab our button and join below!


http://happilyevermock.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. Love Hallie's adorable smocked dress! I like the idea of the Chinese food tradition, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the footprint ornament! Such a fun keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Hallie's dress! Adorable! Also, that is such an adorable ornament she made! I bet you will treasure that forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how cute! I love the shopping and chinese food tradition, sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those play group pictures are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, your chinese food and Christmas shopping tradition sounds SO fun!! I would totally look forward to something like that each year!
    Hallie is getting so big! Make it stop!! She's the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture with the horse is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas!! I'm just catching up from being out of town for 10 days. Hallie's dress is adorable! And we made a footprint ornament last year, and I am so glad we did. She sure got bigger in a year!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...