Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, November 7, 2014

Oh hey, Friday! Pics from the week edition 6

Happy Friday!! I hope everyone has had a great week! What's on tap for your weekend?

Tonight we have Hallie's Memi coming to visit and we couldn't be more excited! We are going to spend our whole weekend hanging out with her! Then Sunday morning we have our family Christmas pictures! 

So on to oh hey Friday business, it was an eventful week!

1. Monday: Hallie tried rice cereal for the first time...she didn't like it though!
2. Also Monday: We played with Hallie's friends Luna and Parker, also we matched, it was pretty cute!
3. Tuesday: Hallie is so funny with this darn turtle! I think she thinks it is her real friend! She totally talks to it! So funny! Also Check out this kid! She is practicing sitting up! HOLY COW she is getting too BIG!!! 
4. Wednesday: I am not kidding when I say Sadie is her favorite person in the world! I think she wants to be big like her! She will stare at Sadie until she looks at her and then her whole face lights up with smiles! BTW, how cute is that vest?
5. Thursday: My heart seriously explodes when this baby smiles at me! In that first picture, Hallie is playing with a sensory bottle that we made in playgroup this week! It has oil, water, food coloring, sparkles and beads! She loves looking at it!

Everyone enjoy your lovely weekends!!!
<3 Kelly

18 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! Hallie seriously melts my heart! She is the cutest ever!!
    Too funny about the turtle! That is seriously so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lady! She makes me smile too! Love her to pieces!!!

      Delete
  2. Mommy and daughter matching - I will definitely do this one day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I'm kind of a dork, we did that twice this week!

      Delete
  3. Aww, love the matching outfits!! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness; I love it when they start eating more solid foods...the faces:) Love your hair! You all are so stinkin' cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! She is hilarious! She hates it!

      Delete
  5. Hallie is SO adorable! She seems to have quite the personality - so precious! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend! Those faces she is making sure are precious

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying over the cuteness if the matching outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW Thanks! Now I feel less corny! :)

      Delete
  8. She is really the adorable-est...more adorable =) Love the matching too! And aww I miss feeding Aria. Seems like two seconds ago and it was like a year and half ago...sniff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Everything goes so fast! It's sad!

      Delete
  9. I love the mama and mini matching outfits! And that tongue! She's full of personality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I am just now catching up, we've been out of town! Yes, she may be little, but she does have a ton of personality!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...