Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, November 21, 2014

Oh hey, Friday! Pics from the week, 8

Yeah! Friday!!! It doesn't quite seem like Friday to me, but I will take it! I hope you have a fun weekend planned! Ours is fairly low key! I am working Saturday night, but the rest of the weekend I intend to get some Christmasy things done! A bit of shopping and HOPEFULLY I can convince Christopher to help me put our tree up! I just know Hallie is going to love looking at all the lights!

So, on to some Oh hey, Friday business! Here are our pics from the week!

1.


Showing off her new Tshirt!
She makes ME happy!















2.

3. We made Indian hats at Playgroup this week! 



















4. Hallie flirting with our new friend Jude!

5. This video of Hallie also had me totally cracking up this week! Girlfriend is getting so big! And learning so much! It's insane how fast it's all going! 

In fact, my little peanut is 5 months today! We are going in for a weight check today! Be looking out for her stats on Monday! My guess is right around 11 lbs 4 oz....but who knows! 

Have a great weekend!
<3 Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Ha! Love her Barbie Doll shirt :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her! That video is seriously one of the cutest things I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! She's so proud of herself!

      Delete
  3. Her big smiles are so gorgeous!!! Love the pic of her and Jude!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...