Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, November 14, 2014

Oh hey Friday, Pics from the week! 7th Edition

Happy Friday people! We have a busy weekend ahead!!! We are making a quick visit to Houston, as well as a family photo shoot at my Mom's. She wants a picture of her whole family for the house! 
Another thing for my list this weekend is to buy Hallie more clothes! She went through a HUGE growth spurt this week and no longer fits in her newborn onesies! It's insane, it was like over night! 
So, because all of the 3 month clothes we got at her shower were for summer, this kid practically needs a whole new wardrobe!

Anyway, on to Oh Hey, Friday business! (Tell me if she looks bigger to you!)

1. So Hallie was dressed all "Fancy" on Monday and she fit the roll perfectly! Everyone was saying she looked like a scene from "Breakfast at Hallie's" (Ps excuse my messy dresser!)














2.) She was "Pretty In Pink" on Tuesday! I think this might have been where the growth spurt hit. She slept ALL day on Tuesday!













3.) On Wednesday I discovered Hallie LOVES peek-a-boo! She loves it even more when Mommy comes under the blanket too!
4.) Hallie all dressed up for the cold weather we have been having

18 comments:

  1. She is so cute! That's crazy about the sudden growth spurt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I tried to put on a onesie that she wore a few days ago, and it wouldn't snap! lol! BIG GIRL!

      Delete
  2. She is just the sweetest and happiest little girl!! Have a great trip this weekend and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I am just now catching up since we got back yesterday!! Thank you! We had a great trip!

      Delete
  3. what a sweet smile.... have a great trip... can't wait to see the family pics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sorry I am just now playing catch up! We had a really nice trip!

      Delete
  4. So cute :) They grow sooooo much and change even more in that first year. Enjoy your family time together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how much she has already grown! 5 months Friday! Thanks we had a great trip! Sorry for the late comment catch up!

      Delete
  5. Her shirt in the first picture! Those fake necklaces. I love that!! She is so sweet. Love her smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for growth spurts! What a big girl. I would totally be loving an excuse for a baby shopping spree!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went a little crazy! Lol! But she is now well outfitted! Stay tuned for some pretty cute pics!

      Delete
  7. Aww so cute! and the trompe l'oeil jewelry on your daughters one piece is so adorable :)

    Chelsea

    www.gingersideoflife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I am just now responding! We just got back from our trip! Thank you! I love this little onesie!

      Delete
  8. Those are the cutest pictures!! Also, just as a little treat, use the code "SHOP30" at checkout to receive 30% off on an order in our store! Tell your friends and family, but hurry because it ends Monday night!
    Loves,
    www.rebekahkatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Sorry I just now saw this! I will still have to check out the shop!

      Delete
  9. I looooove Hallie's outfits! She is seriously the cutest baby girl, and you are the cutest momma!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are too sweet! Sorry for the late comment catch up! We just got back yesterday!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...