A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Good morning ladies and gentlemen! 
If you know me well than you know, I am a Christmas nut. Yes, I am one of those crazies that listen's to Christmas music year round. My Dad and I actually have a annual contest going to see who breaks down first and puts on the Christmas tunes, like it's a badge of honor. I usually win! It usually starts in late January or early February when the yearning for the Christmas spirit to come back!
If you ask my husband he would tell you that I love Christmas so much that I get super sad when it is over and can't put away the decorations unless he takes them off the tree for me...still then it's hard!
Aaand in case you missed it, one year I dressed the dog and myself up as Christmas Elves for Halloween and then had my Aunt take pictures of us, to put on a Christmas card for family and friends!
Okay, I hope I haven't scared you away! Maybe I should have prefaced with this:
This year, I am happy to announce that I will be co-hosting a holiday count down link up!

Here are my lovely co-hosts:

and 

(PS don't forget to follow them!!) 

Here are the details of this fabulous Blog Party:

The link up will start on Wednesday November 26th and go through December 24th. We are inviting you to link up with us and share all the fabulous Holiday fun you are having!. Whether it be a fun recipe to share, a cute holiday themed craft or a family tradition that is dear to your heart! We want to hear about it!

If you want to party too it's easy.
Just add this button to your posts and come link up with us!



Blog
I am so excited to see what everyone has to share!!!
"You know, "Jingle Bells". You know, "Deck Them Halls" and all that stuff?
So I'll see you November 26th, Be there or be a Grinch!
<3 Kelly

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun link-up! Hopefully I'll be able to join with some holiday fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Can't wait to see what you have to share!

      Delete
  2. I, too am crazy over Christmas. I am so excited about this link up. I am streaming Christmas music already at work from a station out of Birmingham, AL called magic 96.5. It is non-stop Christmas. I even wrapped a couple presents last night. I have never had presents before a tree. It truly is the best time of the year and I, too get depressed when the house is empty or the sparkling lights, smells of apple cider and the background of Christmas music playing almost all the time. The Hallmark channel is getting me in the spirit already also. You are not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I really think it's better that way!

      Delete
  3. So exciting! Love Christmastime. Especially this year I'm super excited because Lily is at the perfect age!!! Hopefully I'll be able to link up some fun. Christmas is such a busy time for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! I will definitely try to post some holiday stuff and link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea!! thanks for hosting... i'll be sure to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun!! I love this idea. So fun and festive!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like fun! I am also a Christmas nut! I actually was listening to some Christmas music today in the car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great linkup Kelly.
    I LOVE Christmas, and I am looking forward to participating in all the holiday shenanigans. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yay!! Can't wait to see what you have planned!

      Delete
  9. I listen to carols year round too =) I usually take a break from Christmas in July until the day after Halloween, just so I get a nice punch from them again. Aria loves when we sing carols, it is part of our nightly bed time routine. She sings the ho ho ho's and that part in winter wonderland where the snowman asks if they are married and they say no man, she says the no man part. Plus, she kicked the first time while I was listening to carols way back when. So basically Christmas is the best! I babble too. Loving the link up, natch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! Hallie loves Silent Night and Away in a Manger! We sometimes do those at bedtime too! Recently she started to get really excited for Run Run Rudolf!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...