Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Friendsgiving!

One of my absolute favorite things about Thanksgiving, is a tradition my sister and I started several years back.  The night before Thanksgiving, we hold a Friendsgiving Marathon! It started as just the 2 of us and has grown through the years to include our cousins, friends, my husband and now this year, Hallie!

So here is your guide to hosting your own Friendsgiving! 

1. Order a ton of food! This year we are going with Chinese! 

2. Gather Seasons 1 and 3-10 of Friends! (I KNOW! No season 2 episode!) 

3. Enjoy!

Season 1: TOW Underdog Gets away! 
 "I'm very Thankful that all your Thanksgivings sucked"- Chandler 
Season 3: TOW The Football
  "I went really long" -Rachel 
Season 4: (And my personal fave): TOW Chandler in a Box
  "Fine but, Married a lesbian, left a guy at the alter, fell in love with a gay ice dancer, threw a girl's wooden leg on the fire, live in a box!" - Monica
Season 5: TOW All the Thanksgiving Flashbacks
   " Sir limps a lot, I came up with that!" -Ross
Season 6: TOW Ross got High
   "What's not to like? Custard, good! Jam, Good! Meat, Gooood!" -Joey
Season 7: TOW Chandler Doesn't like Dogs
   "Well I started naming states, but then I got tired of it so I started naming different types of celery. So far I've only got one, regular celery" - Phoebe 
Season 8: TOW the Rumor
  "Dear Rachel, you're a very nice person. Sorry about your teeny weeny!"- Rachel
Season 9: TOW Rachel's Other Sister
  " Who has to die for me to get her" - Joey
Season 10: TOW The Late Thanksgiving
  "The Floating heads do make a good point" -Chandler
Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions?

How about Christmas? Don't forget to link up with us tomorrow!
<3 Kelly




14 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tradition!! You had me laughing out loud at work... got some funny looks! Oh well!! Happy Friendsgiving!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Hope I didn't get you in trouble! lol!

      Delete
  2. I started almost the same tradition years ago, but by myself (Justin said he gets bored of watching friends! Gasp! I know!) yours sounds so much fun! Maybe next year I'll come and do the friendsgiving marathon with y'all ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! THat would be so fun! Christopher won't really watch lol

      Delete
  3. The thanksgiving episode on season 10 is my all time favorite episode! Thanks for reminding me to make sure to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is a brilliant idea! We LOVE watching Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me smile. What an awesome tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tradition! And not only for thanksgiving... Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, there are plenty of good Christmas episodes, the Holiday Armadillo is my fave!

      Delete
  7. This is such a cute idea! I love Friends!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...