A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Currently November

Hey there everyone and Happy Tuesday! For today I thought I would give you a little look on what is going on here at the Mock house lately!  

Reading: I am still on the wait list at the Library for Sophie Kinsella's new Shopaholic! So right now I am 3/4 of the way finished with Where'd You Go Bernadette by: Maria Semple. It's pretty good! Witty and thrilling at the same time! Love that there is a mystery aspect of it! 

Watching: Still Binging on Gilmore Girls via Netflix! Also who watched Big Bang last week! My heart just melted at Sheldon! So cute. I also have been watching Dancing With The Stars and I have to say that I hated last nights results! Grated I think I will be saying that almost every week now because almost everyone left is AMAZING! 

Working on: Everything Christmas! Lists, shopping, slowly getting ready to decorate! (It would already be up but I think my husband might think I was crazy! 

Looking Forward to: Tons of family time in these next 2 months! We are headed into Houston for part of this upcoming weekend, and then My Mother in Law will be back here for Thanksgiving, as well as family on my Mom's side coming in for a visit! Then before we know it, it will be Christmas! :)
I also cannot wait to see the Christmas pictures we took for our Christmas cards! Hallie is just precious! 
Here is a sneak peek:

Loving: That some people are starting to get all their Christmas decorations out! Even if I can't get ours up until closer to Thanksgiving, at least I can enjoy those (fellow) festivity nuts on our street! 

14 comments:

  1. I'm binge watching Gilmore Girls as well! I've seen every episode numerous times, but watching it from the beginning is just so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I love quoting it! Lorelei is the best!

      Delete
  2. If I ever get a minute to watch tv I am so binge watching Gilmore Girls!! Love them! Hallie is such a little doll! She's growing too!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She definitely is! Too fast!

      Delete
  3. gilmore girls is an excellent binge! I'm tempted to do it again...
    LOVE the Christmas teaser, so cute.
    I use to put the Christmas up the day after Thanksgiving, but it just doesn't seem like enough time anymore! Esp with Aria's bday party on the 30th and I want the house all done before then with plenty of time for other DIY things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I know, this time of year just flies by!

      Delete
  4. Not gonna lie, I definitely teared up at Big Bang with Sheldon! And Hallie is so picture perfect! We took our pictures on Sunday and I'm totally nervous because Avery didn't smile very much - it was freezing here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they turned out great! And yes, big bang! Can't wait to watch tonight

      Delete
  5. She is SO cute! It is very cold here right now too and looking to be that way for a while. Stay warm, and have fun decorating!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is cold! I've been bundling Hallie up!

      Delete
  6. Omg that picture of Hallie! She is so cute! And she is starting to look so old! Growing up fast! I can't wait to see what your Christmas cards look like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Friday will be 5 months!! Too fast!!!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...