Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bunny Costume Review

I knew when we started to prepare for Halloween, that Hallie probably wouldn't fit in a store bought costume, given her teeny stature.  I also knew that a first Halloween costume was not the time for me to attempt to learn how to sew or crochet, so unless I wanted to put her in a tutu (The only thing I know how to make) I had to think of another alternative.
So I looked to Etsy for a solution! I searched bunny hats and diaper covers and came across this shop:
InHs Tyme
The shop owner Wendy Dyk carries crochet hats, diaper covers as well as adorable headbands for babies first photos and other occasions.  I fell in love with her work and picked this sweet bunny costume!
I ordered it, and within a day received a personal message from Wendy thanking me for my order and letting me know that their would be a "delay" because she had to order the yarn.  It was totally fine as I had planned well ahead and purchased over a month before Halloween.  However, within 4 days of her sweet email, my items shipped! That is a delay?! 
She worked so quickly, and was a pleasure to correspond with! And Oh my goodness did I love the product! 
It was beautiful and soft on Hallie's delicate baby skin! It looked absolutely precious on her! Don't believe me? Take a look!




I highly recommend visiting Wendy's shop! Her items are absolutely precious! I know I will be purchasing again soon! I might just have to partake in one of the adorable Christmas items she posted! Seriously! How cute are these Santa hats and Reindeer hats!?

Check her out!
<Kelly 

20 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - I can't get over her cuteness!! I'm going to send her shop to some friends that are expecting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know the shop owner will be thankful!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an AMAZING shop owner!!
    Your little bunny is so precious! These pictures melt me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I never thought about looking at personalized shops for costumes. How absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you and your girls had a wonderful Halloween!

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful costume for your babe!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe that bunny costume is way too precious! Definitely perfect keepsake.

    www.definingtabitha.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...