A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, November 10, 2014

11-10-12

Today I have been married to my amazing husband for 2 years! 
I thought it would be fun to give you a glimpse at what this day 2 years ago was like for us!


First, a little background about us:
This coming February we will have be together for 10 years! 
He proposed on our puppy's birthday after 7 years of dating.

We were married at our Church, a Catholic Church here in Dallas:

Here are some pictures from the ceremony:
 The walk

 The kiss

 Our parents

 The Bridal Party
(Left to right: My cousin Karley, My friend Callie, My sister Katie, My Friend Joyce (Maid of Honor 1) , My friend Sarah (Maid of Honor 2) , Me, Christopher, Christopher's friend James (Best Man), His friend Bobby, His friend Brad, His friend Chris, His friend Chance, His brother Adam, Flower Girl- Sadie, Jr. Bridesmaid-Cleo, Ring Bearer Aiden (Callie's adorable son) 

Details: 
The Flowers- My Aunt Jane made my bouquet

One of my somethings blue, a heart on my ring finger
The Dress
The shoes...yes, my ballet shoes
I made my garter, also blue!
The rings...Fun Fact, mine fits exactly inside his! 
A gift from my parents, this beautiful doll

Reception: 
Centerpieces
Bride's Cake
Groom's cake
We got our favorite Dallas Band to Play! Monkeyshyne! 
The favors, also a local favorite..and still the only soap I will buy!
My Girls!

I feel so lucky that 2 years later I am still Married to my best friend! He is goofy and sweet and makes me laugh.  He provides for our family and is the most amazing Dad to Hallie! 
Here is to MANY more years!
Happy Anniversary Christopher! 
I love you,
Kelly 

20 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! I'm loving all the photos! You and your hubs made a beautiful bride and groom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos!! Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! We were married on the exact same day. Happy second anniversary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny!!! Happy anniversary to you too!!!!

      Delete
  4. Happy Annniversary! What a beautiful wedding and a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! You look gorgeous.. love the texas cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful bride, stunning dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary!! You look amazing... Love all these beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated anniversary!! I absolutely loved your wedding dress - you both looked so happy and so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was my dream dress!

      Delete
  9. What a beautiful wedding! I love your dress!! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...