Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Many Faces of Hallie- Whatever Mom!

I've always said my baby is the most easy going baby there is.  She slept through the night at a month old, we have a fairly loose schedule in the scheme of naps (eating and bedtime/wake up time stay fairly the same, however she will sleep anywhere), she tags along with me EVERYWHERE (errands, work, story time, playgroup, etc.) 
So I feel like this look is going to be a Hallie staple! "Hallie want to go to the store with Momma?" 
Hallie-"Whatever Mom!" "Hallie want to take a bath" Hallie- "Whatever Mom"...I just hope this lasts! Teenage girls tend to be fairly opinionated! So, dear Hallie, please stay Momma's sweet easy going girl for as long as you can! 

 <3 Kelly


14 comments:

  1. So cute :) It is so nice that you can take her everywhere, and she does such a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree...lets see if it lasts though!

      Delete
    2. OMG I love this! She looks so sassy!

      Delete
  2. Hahaha, so cute! Love the giant flower on her head! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks! I have to help her accessorize!

      Delete
  3. So cute! And teenagers...scary! So hard to imagine our sweet little ones being that old one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh stop, this is just too cute!!
    Mia was the saaaaaaame way and it's such a blessing! It definitely came to a point when she started to only sleep in her own bed, which is fine with me, but we've had to plan our days around her naps! But even so, I know exactly what to expect each day and it's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thanks! She seems like such an easy little girl! Hope Hallie is the same!

      Delete
  5. That's so funny! And she is so laid back! She should have that look all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...