Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Many Faces of Hallie- Get me a bottle!

"Stop everything and get me a bottle!"
There are so many things that this face could be saying! I'd love to hear your own! Please leave your caption in the comments below so that everyone can get a good laugh in! PS, don't forget to follow along by email, and check out the other Many Faces of Hallie posts!
(PPS...in actuality I caught her in the middle of a yawn!)
Happy Thursday-
<3 Kelly 

14 comments:

  1. haha this is so cute :) give that girl a drink! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, she is too funny! I love this face!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thanks! Despite all the professional photos we've had taken...this is her Daddy's fave!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh - too cute!! I mean even when she's having a fit she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks! It was actually a yawn, but it sure looks like a tantrum huh? Her cries are actually little squeaks that I really need to videotape because they are actually pretty cute too!

      Delete
  4. She says "Hey look mommy I can growl like a lion! ROAR!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest momma! I loved getting photos of Mia like this and putting captions to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are so cute!!! How much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...