Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Many Faces of Hallie: Dance Edition Part 2

In case you missed our first dance edition, you can see it here.  This proud ex dancer mama has been watching her daughter busta move since the young age of six weeks.
Hallie has now perfected the Cha Cha...take a look:


Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! We are headed out to storytime with Luna and Larissa again Hooray! 

PS. It seems I had a picture error yesterday, which is now fixed! If you didn't get to see Hallie's cute footprint art, you can now see it here!

<3 Kelly

12 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that I got to start out my Wednesday with that sweet face - I mean she can brighten any bad day/morning!! Such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you! She always makes me happy!

      Delete
  2. So cute!! Love that she is a dancing gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...so cute :) What a great dance break in your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable you were able to capture that sweet moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its easy when she is almost always all smiles!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...