Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, October 6, 2014

Recap

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! We definitely did! Here are a few pictures!


Hallie and Mommy Friday Night and 
Sarah,Hallie and I Saturday at lunch




Yesterday we had a long much needed day with Daddy and went to Church as a family! 

This week should hopefully be a nice quiet week as well.  I've been so busy lately that I have kind of let the house go, but the only thing we really have planned all week is story time on Wednesday! Speaking of which, here are some pics of story time last week I forgot to share! We went with another Mommy from our playgroup and her adorable daughter Luna! The sign of the week was "Eat"



 








 We are planning on going again this week! Looking forward to update you on that! Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! 
<3 Kelly


16 comments:

  1. She's fitting right into girl time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good weekend! Good luck on getting the house back in order this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's gotten bad with the husband working so much! At the end of the day, all I want to do is get in my Jammies and watch some Gilmore Girls or project Runway!

      Delete
  3. Sometimes a quiet week is the best! Have a good one!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. You all are so cute! And love the headband too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Wishing you a great week ahead. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh her outfits!! She is so cute - I love all of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am partial to her too! ;)

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...