Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

On Sunday, Hallie and I went with Family and Friends to the Pumpkin Patch,
She was super tired, but here are the adorable pictures that we got!
Hallie and Cousin Brayden
 Silly Baby
 Hallie and Tia Joyce
 Hallie and Cousin Hannah
 Hallie and Auntie Katie
 Mommy, Hallie and Brayden
 Mommy and Hallie

Me and Amanda (My sister's bestie) 
 Me and my Cousin Hannah
 Me and My sis!
 Me and Joyce, the bestie!
Me and my cousin Hannah

I can't wait until next year! I bet Hallie will really enjoy the pumpkin patch then! We did pick 3 pumpkins by the way, I don't know why it never occurred to me to get a picture of Hallie with 
them, or even a picture of them at all for that matter! I'm going to blame this one on Mommy brain! 
We got a Daddy sized one, a Mommy sized on and a baby sized one! I will definitely get their picture before cutting them open! Promise!

Also stay tuned, the finishing touches went onto my costume last night! 
Hallie and I are officially ready! Bring on HALLOWEEN!
<3 Kelly
Sweet Turtle SoupLinking up with Sweet Turtle Soup

20 comments:

  1. How fun!! She is the sweetest little love bug (my keyboard needs heart eye emojis, HA!) It's so weird to see you wearing a tank to the pumpkin patch, looks like gorgeous weather! It's definitely on the cool side here!
    ALSO, your hair!!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so sweet thank you so much! It was super hot this weekend! We hit 90 the day we went to the pumpkin patch, we were all sweating and ready to get inside for a drink! Thanks about the hair comment! I don't know if you saw my post but I cut it off in honor of my mom. She has been struggling with colon cancer for a while.

      Delete
  2. So fun! We are going to a Corn Maze with a pumpkin patch in a couple of weeks and I am so excited! Looks like y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that will be so fun! Can't wait to see pictures!

      Delete
  3. I seriously need to get Katelyn to the pumpkin patch!!! She is precious as always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, do! I want to see pics because she's a doll!

      Delete
  4. So so cute, but I esp love the first picture up top. That is just oozing sweetness!
    Thanks for linking up again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looked like they had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun!! Your hair looks so cute! Love all the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so good! Hallie is such a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallie looks so tiny next to her cousin :). Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She is always the smallest baby wherever we go! At playgroup there are a few babies younger than her with several lbs on her!

      Delete
  9. Looks like such a fun day! Can't wait to see your costumes! Love that you have so much family close by. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is so nice having most of our family here!

      Delete
  10. I love all of her halloween outfits!! And you're killing me with suspense on your costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Monday the latest! Promise!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...