A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, October 24, 2014

Oh hey, Friday Pics from the week 4th edition

Oh hey, FRIDAY ( I say in my best Katy Perry impression)
Linking up with September Farm (Wish her luck, she's having her baby!)
This is totally what our weekend looks like....Ha! J/K, I'm a boring Mommy now! lol
Tonight: Hallie and I are having dinner with my cousin Anna, and her son Brayden!
Saturday: Tomorrow I am trading in my long locks for my old bob! For those of you that don't know, I have been growing out my hair for the past (almost) 2 years to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths in honor of my Mother.  She has been suffering for the past 2+ years from Colon Cancer. Tomorrow is the day! My hair will most likely be the shortest it's EVER been...in case you are wondering...here is the shortest it's ever been!
3 more things I will say about this:
1. It's going to be weird
2. I love having short hair
3. I hope Hallie doesn't freak out!
Saturday night I have a night with just my 2 little girls, Cleo and Sadie! We are making Pizza and Tutus! 

Sunday: Church and Pumpkin Patch! :) 

So now what you really came for...pics from the week! I know, you really come to see the baby! lol!

Monday
She fell asleep while Daddy was playing with her!

Tuesday
Cooing and squealing at herself in the Dr's office mirror!

Wednesday 
Having Fun with Mommy at Story Time

Thursday
Bright Eyed hanging out with Mommy at work

Friday
Happy Girl after her morning Bottle! Note my new Jamicure!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! See you Monday!
<3 Kelly 


16 comments:

  1. So sweet!!! She is so cute :) I am getting ready to donate too...donated almost two years ago and more than ready to do it again...can't wait to see photos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good for you! I think its such an amazing gift, that a lot of people don't even think about! So cool! Please share your pics too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I am pretty excited! Its been a long time!!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness - she fell asleep while playing- so precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so funny! She is such a champ trying to stay awake

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to see your new short hair! Love all of the Hallie pictures, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sweet girl has the best smiles!! Love her sweet face!! Good luck with the haircut!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I donated my hair awhile back. That's amazing! It always grows back - but sounds like you'll love having short hair again!! Love seeing pictures of Hallie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice! I have never done it, but I do love my short hair, so I think we'll be good! And thanks, I have to agree! :)

      Delete
  7. That doctor's office picture is so cute! That's amazing that you'll be chopping off your locks! Can't wait to see the new look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of my favorite pics! I'll be posting pictures of my new look tomorrow! Be on the lookout!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...