Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, October 17, 2014

Oh hey, Friday! Pics from the week (3rd Edition)

Gooood Morning and Happy Friday! I am happy to say, this week passed very quickly! Something about an extra day tacked onto the weekend makes the week fly! Ps, thank you to everyone for all of the sweet comments and prayers on yesterday's post.  My friend was very touched.

This weekend is going to be VERY relaxing for me!

Tonight- Is a pizza and Gilmore's binge at the Mock house! Hopefully Joyce will come join, because it's just the Mock girls tonight, Daddy has to work late :(

Tomorrow- Hallie and I are going to the Babies R Us Halloween Event with Luna and Larissa! Have you heard about this? Check it out. (Sorry we won't be posting pictures! The suspense of Hallie's Hallie-ween costume will have to keep you on your toes a bit longer!)
After the event, we just have some running around to do: Finalizing Mommy's Halloween costume, grocery shopping, etc.)
When Daddy gets home, he and Hallie have a Daddy/Daughter date night planned and Larissa and I are going to duck out for drinks a dessert! (Was it just me or was that a lot of D's! Ha!)

Sunday- Will be a Church and family day.  Looking forward to this more than anything! We need some good family down time!

Now, Onto Oh hey Friday business! Go link up with September Farm!  Here are my pics from the week:

1. Tuesday at our Mom's meetup


 She is talking to Larissa in this last one! She loves her!

2. Wednesday at Storytime (Love how Hallie is the teeniest little thing on the end and Luna is crawling away in the middle! lol)






















3. New clothes from Nana and Bapa
























4. Play time with Mommy (Something very exciting happened this week! Hallie rolled belly to back 2 times! We are waiting with the camera at EVERY play time to see if she will do it again!)













5. Silly Snuggle time with Mommy before bed...is this seriously the same kid that wore that same teeny crown in her newborn pictures...It cannot be!



(Photo Credit KMDigitalImages)



The Farmer's Wife

26 comments:

  1. THAT FACE AT MOMMY MEET UP!! She's SO CUTE!! I love that one!! I hope a Gilmore binge is Gilmore Girls.... pretty sure that needs to happen in my life, stat!! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy weekend to you! And thank you! Love this little girl!

      Delete
  2. Pizza and a Gilmore Girl's bingeathon sounds like the perfect Friday night!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, she is SO CUTE! Hope you enjoy your Gilmore Girls marathon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Halloween outfit is too cute!! She looks adorable! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her sweet pictures! She is beautiful :) What a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, we're looking forward to it!

      Delete
  6. I love the Halloween shirt!! And Gilmore Girls is, hands-down, my favorite show. You have to eat junk while you watch it because they always do! Pizza sounds great. :) Thanks for visiting my blog today, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yessss! Lots of junk worth the GG bingathon!

      Delete
  7. Looove Gilmore girls! So happy I have a daughter to eventually share it with! And we have that same daddy's under my spell shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny! We love this shirt! And yes, Hallie will definitely we watching GGs with me one day!

      Delete
  8. I'm new to your blog...but I have to say... she is SO precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! And thank you! Hope you have a terrific weekend!

      Delete
  9. Hallie is so precious! Looks like you girls had a fun week. Can't wait to see what Hallie is for Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We did! Can't wait to share! Happy weekend!

      Delete
  10. I love the Gilmore's binge idea, it's like my favorite show ever and I watched like 50 times through all the seasons :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for rolling over!! Love Halloween events! Can't wait to see your costumes!!
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable baby! Enjoy your first Halloween together :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of the pictures! And Hallie-ween is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...