Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Heavy Heart

I had a whole post planned for today. "A day in the life of Hallie".  But I woke up this morning unable to write it.  I have a very heavy heart today.  I am sorry to those who were looking for my usual upbeat, happy posts this morning.
Instead I am in a deep funk due to some sad news I received over night.  
Dear friend who is struggling, I love you and know that God is looking over you and your family right now. I know nothing I say, or that anyone says can make you feel better today, but know that I am here to talk if you need me.  
So today's post is for those going through a tough time. I hope these words are comforting:

Matthew 5:4 


“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.










Proverbs 3:5 


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.







2 Corinthians 1:3-4 


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God







<3 Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Prayers for you and your friend going through a tough time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry girl, thinking of you and your friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know she would appreciate all of the kind words!

      Delete
  3. So sorry to hear your friend is going through a hard time! Praying for you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You ladies are all the best!

      Delete
  4. Oh my! So sorry to hear about your friend. I love your verses though! Prayers, hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know she appreciates it!

      Delete
  5. Prayers for your friend. Love those verses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too! I am sure everyone has made her feel much better!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...