Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

eShakti Review

Good morning Momma's! Who here feels different after having a baby raise your hand? (My hand is high in the air!) 
It's not that I still have a TON of weight to lose, but mostly that my clothes fit differently and I am not nearly as comfortable in them as I was.  I can go to the store and buy new clothes, but I never feel like I am one specific size.  Anyone else feel like that? I have long legs, big hips, no butt, and a small waist with leftover skin from where Hallie parked her cute little behind for 9 months!
So you'll understand how OVER THE MOON I was to hear about eShakti! 
eShakti is an online boutique where you can pick ANY dress, pants, shirt, skirt and customize it to fit your body perfectly! No, I'm not kidding! Need a hem a little longer? They can do it! Don't like that neckline, fix it! Seriously it is the best thing ever! When I was approached to review one of their dresses I nearly exploded with excitement! 
The ordering process was easy! (Aside from picking a style, there are so many great things to choose) It got here so quickly, and the best part...Check out the fit of this dress...it's like it was specifically made for me! (OH WAIT, It was!) 




And, want to hear some great news?! eShakti is offering my readers a 10% off coupon credit when they use the coupon code "happilyevermock" valid from 10/21/2014 – 11/21/2014 Perfect for buying a dress for the holidays! 

You can always learn more about eShakti by visiting them on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter!

I hope you check them out! They were a pleasure to work with!
<3 Kelly

16 comments:

  1. How fun! I received my dress last week and my review is scheduled to post tomorrow. It is so fun seeing what others pick. It really is a great company.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fun!!! I can't wait to see your pick!!!

      Delete
  2. What a fun dress!! If you're looking for an idea for a halloween costume this could totally double as a dress from the 50's!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Maybe next year!!! We have had our costumes picked out since before the baby was born! lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved it on the website because it was so different!

      Delete
  4. So cute, and it looks great on you! I love eShakti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh nice pick!! Looks fantastic. I love how many choices they have and how they are always changing. Can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It got a little wrinkled from being in the car, lol! But you are right there are a ton of awesome choices!

      Delete
  6. Such a cute dress!!
    I bought from eShakti a few years ago and absolutely loved the piece I got from them, and their prices for custom clothing is hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...