Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, October 20, 2014

Currently:October

Hope everyone had a terrific weekend! We sure did here! Lots of family time, and Hallie got to see her Pop and Great Aunt Mary this weekend which was great! 


 

It's been a while since I did a "Currently" update for me, so without further adieu: 

Reading: Right now I am about 3/4 of the way done with Lauren Graham's book: Someday, Someday, Maybe. It's about a young girl who gives herself a 3 year deadline to make it as an actress in New York.  The book chronicles the last 6 months of the deadline.  It is SO Lauren Graham, lighthearted and witty.  A perfect breezy book after a long day! ALMOST done though, so please give me some suggestions while I am on the wait list at the Library for Sophie Kinsella's new Shopaholic!

















Watching: What am I not watching! Lol, I seriously need to cut back! Aside from binging on Gilmore Girls on Netflix, I am watching: Big Bang Theory, Project Runway, A-Z, (Awaiting the Pretty Little Liars Special tomorrow), Last Man Standing, Shark Tank, and Parenthood ! Who else is excited to see who wins Project Runway this week!?! It's sooo going to be Kini, right!?











Working on: Compiling a Christmas shopping list! Seriously it's not that far away, 65 days you guys!! Holy Cow! Also working on the final touches to my Halloween costume! And who isn't in a continuous cycle to keep their house clean?! OMG! I feel like a tornado hits it every day and I have to clean up the wreckage every morning!  

Looking Forward to: Halloween and Christmas! I just love this time of year! Also tomorrow we go for Hallie's 4 month appointment (SERIOUSLY? Can she be four months already?!) and I am anxious to see how big she has gotten! Any guesses on her weight?! She was 9 lb 4 oz (with clothes on) at 3 months.
 

Loving: Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer in my coffee, Halloween decorations, and of course Gilmore Girls on Netflix! 

What has everyone else been up to?!

<3 Kelly 

21 comments:

  1. That sweet baby is precious! I know you are going to have fun with the upcoming holidays. I have been wanting to try that pumpkin spice creamer. I will definitely have to pick some up. New follower here from the Mingle Monday. Hope you will stop by.
    http://secondchances-ash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Definitely try the creamer! Its delish!

      Delete
  2. I wish I had time to read! My husband was home with us last week, so it was a little busier, but I am hoping the girls will let me curl up and read for a little while this week! I have not tried the creamer, but I have heard a lot of talk about it! Such cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz! Isn't it funny that when our husbands are at home, things seem a little bit crazier! We LOVE having daddy home, but I think we tend to relax on our schedule to get family time in that we let the house go and things tend to get a little off!

      Delete
  3. I seriously love how she always has her tongue out in photos - so cute!! I have been wanting to read that book and glad to hear you like it!! Also, there is a new shopaholic?! Need to find it LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That tongue! It's her newest thing! lol! I am hoping that our family Christmas pictures aren't all of Hallie with her tongue out! Ha! Yes, Shopaholic to the stars it comes out tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. That book was super cute. Totally sounded like Lorelai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the reminder about Pretty Little Liars!! I LOVE that show and get so sad when it is over!! Also Hallie is the cutest little girl ever! Love her outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sure! I'm super addicted to it! And thanks, we sure love her!

      Delete
  6. That book sounds pretty good. Nice and light after a hectic week. And I'm watching a little too much tv these days!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely read it! Hope you like it!

      Delete
  7. That book sounds great, I love light fun reads! I didn't know Sophie Kinsella was writing a new Shopaholic, I love those books!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! It comes out tomorrow!

      Delete
  8. Hallie's smile is SO adorable! Sounds like you have a lot of great stuff going on. I'll have to check out that book by Lauren Graham:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! She is in this habit of sticking her tongue out constantly! lol

      Delete
  9. Have you read Gone Girl. I just saw the movie, and I hadn't read the book....HOLY MOLY!! It was so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! But it's on my list! I want to read it before I see the movie!

      Delete
  10. That creamer - I have to try it! Yum!! Hallie looks like she's just the happiest baby!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! It's delish! And thanks, she is so happy. .. minus today of course since she got her 4 month shots! :(

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...