A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Countdown to Halloween! Week One!

Sweet Turtle SoupLinking up with Sweet Turtle Soup

Happy October friends! October is one of my FAVORITE months out of the year! I love how festive it is! All the pumpkin and Halloween decorations, and if the weather wold just take a hint...ahem...(95 for a high in October is unacceptable)....we'd have it made! 

If you would like the directions on the linkup head over to Sweet Turtle Soup, aside from the direction's you will get to see tons of cute pictures of Courtney's cute little one! 

Anyway, as I was saying, I just love October.  I am super looking forward to when Hallie is old enough to celebrate with me and enjoy all of the decorations, fun crafts and festive food, but for now, I will just take her along for the ride and create memories for mommy to cherish! 

Over the weekend, Hallie and I attempted a fun Halloween craft I found while Pinteresting!  With the help of my mom, who held a reluctant sleepy Hallie while I painted her toes white, we made footprint ghosts to share with Family and friends! Here is the one I am planning on framing to put on our mantle each year:


It turned out pretty cute! We are also going to attempt hand-print spiders...assuming I can get her to fall asleep in a good position without getting paint everywhere...be looking for an update on that! 

Also, if you missed my blog with Hallie's 3 month pictures, here are some cute Halloween ones we got.  We also got some of her in her costume....buuuuut...I am still holding on the that adorable surprise, so stay tuned!
Hope everyone has a good Tuesday! 



<3 Kelly

31 comments:

  1. OMG! Those pictures are beyond precious!!! Love them! Thanks for linking up with us! Can't wait to see what you share next week!

    plumtickledpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Your little is so adorable!!! I love her Halloween dress! Precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg what an adorable little one!! must be so much fun to celebrate Halloween with the precious little sweetheart of yours!

    uris
    http://my-sinina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are having so much fun!

      Delete
  4. Adorable pics! Plus very cute craft idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am still not sure how the hands will turn out...I am pretty nervous to try! lol

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love those pictures especially the last one - does not get much cuter than that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh..my..heavens..she is the cutest thing I have EVER seen! I 100% agree about loving all things October too! Happy Tuesday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that is so sweet! Thank you! Enjoy October!

      Delete
  7. First, I love your new header pic. It makes me smile every time I pop on your page! Such a good one!

    Second, I don't see the foot ghost picture! Just says imgandsomethingnumbers. Not sure if it is just me.

    Those last pictures are killer, killer. So sweet. Love your Halloween outfit. Nailed it!

    Thanks so much for linking up today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll have to see if I can fix the ghost pic when I get home. .. such a bummer!

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness, her pictures are so cute!! And the new header picture is great of the two of you! Cannnnnnnot wait to see her Halloween costume - you are killing me with the suspense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry! lol! It's really cute though! Eeek! I can't wait!

      Delete
  9. So much cuteness in this post! Can't wait to see the Halloween costume :)

    I so wish I had done hand & foot print crafts back before my son was mobile. It's so much easier when they can't run away from you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think I might bag the idea of handprints...they go in their mouth too much! lol

      Delete
  10. Seriously the cutest pictures ever!! Love your countdown to Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should join the linkup too! And thank you!

      Delete
  11. What a cutie in her costume. I just love Halloween, so I am counting down as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Not much longer! :)

      Delete
  12. I love your foot print Halloween craft! And these pictures of your daughter are gorgeous! Can't wait to see her in her costume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We had so much fun making them!

      Delete
  13. That last pic!! I die! And what a cute craft!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You little one is so cute! Love that halloween tutu! The ghost footprints is awesome! I wish I had done that with my little one when she was a baby :) Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...