A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Countdown to Halloween Week 3! 100th post!

Linking up today with Sweet Turtle Soup:

Sweet Turtle Soup
Well well well! We are getting very close to Halloween, which also means you are getting closer to seeing the greatness that is mine and Hallie's Halloween costume!
In the mean time however, I thought I would share with you my plan for next week! Not only does Hallie have an adorable Halloween costume, but she also has a surplus of Halloween outfits!

Starting Friday, Hallie will wear a new Halloween outfit every day for a week until Halloween Day when she will wear her adorable costume! Here are our other outfits!

Hallie's Nana made the witch Hat onesie and the Candy corn H! We cannot wait to wear them! Thanks Nana! With the load of Halloween headbands that we own, we are all set!
(We actually may wear one today! Stay tuned tomorrow for pictures)

Today is actually a very special day! This little peanut:
is 4 months old today! I cannot believe it! We go to the Dr. today so I will make sure to post her stats tomorrow! Any final guesses on her weight? 
Also! Happy 100 posts to me!!! 
Love to all!
<3 Kelly


28 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see her outfit - it sounds like you've put a lot of thought into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the Halloween outfits!!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're dressing her in Halloween outfits the whole week leading up to Halloween! Cutest idea EVER! And you know I can't wait to see your costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you are stocked! How cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable! I miss mine being that little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet that she has a Halloween outfit for every day! Happy 100 posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the outfits! Sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 100 posts, babe! Exciting! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute that you have a countdown outfit!! =) I love them! Esp the tutu one. I'm a sucker for the tutu ones! Can't wait to see your costumes!
    Thanks for linking up, and congrats on 100 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many cute outfits! Can't wait to see all the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I'll be sure to post plenty!

      Delete
  11. Happy 100th post! And happy four months Hallie! I LOVE that she has a different Halloween outfit for every day next week! And can't wait to see her costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We are so excited too! Looking forward to seeing Olivia' s costume too!

      Delete
  12. Those little outfits are way too cute! Totally a flashback to my daughter being that young. Enjoy those sweet little onesies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm enjoying every moment!

      Delete
  13. Yay for all those fun Halloween outfits! That's so awesome her nana is so crafty to make some custom stuff too! Can't wait to finally see her costume! SO fun! Thanks for linking up with us again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Yes, Hallie is lucky to have crafty grandmothers for sure!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...