A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, September 8, 2014

Our Wonderful Weekend

Hello All-
Hope everyone had as great of a weekend as we did! Here is what our weekend consisted of:

Friday: I got home late from work, so we went out to dinner as a family.  Here is my little sweet pea before we left...
Christopher's Dad made it for her in his print shop! We love it!













Saturday: Saturday was super busy and super fun! First, Hallie and I went to brunch with my friend Emily, who just moved from Austin to the big D.  She was so sweet, she even brought a little Lamb dressed Hello Kitty stuffy for Hallie...which Hallie already loves!

After Brunch Hallie and I ran a couple of errands...one of which included getting some Fall clothes for Mommy because it is supposed (Fingers crossed, lots of prayers) to cool off at the end of this week! 
I can't wait to share with you what I got! I'll post about more of my Fall faves for Mommy later in the week!


After our errands we popped over to my parent's house for what was supposed to be a good swim and pizza's on the grill....but it started thundering and lightning, so it ended up being a quick dip and oven baked pizza.  It was still SUPER fun and we got some great pictures! 
   Hallie and her Bapa 


Baby and Mommy



Snuggled up after our dip!
















The wine we had with our pizza...Middle Sister Wine...which was fitting because both my mom and I are middle sisters! :)













 Sunday: We woke up early and went to Mass. Hallie wore one of my Church dresses from when I was a baby.  So sweet seeing her in my clothes! (The bathing suit was mine too!)
 After Church we went to Lunch and then bummed around the house for the rest of Sunday! 
 Snuggling on the couch with Mommy!
Hanging with her BFF after Bath! 





Looking forward to another great weekend this week! Hopefully with Fall weather! I am itching to take out my decorations and bake some Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies!!
What did everyone else do this weekend!? 
Happy Monday!
<3 Kelly 

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! And I hope you cool off by week's end. I looove chocolate chip pumpkin spice cookies - have you tried Sally's Baking Addictions? They are my fave! I love the outfit up top --tutu cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't! I have a recipe from a friend, and we LOVE them! I wonder if its a similar recipe though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun weekend! Hallie's onesie in the top pic is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My Father in Law is the best!

      Delete
  4. Nice photographs. You have such an adorable little one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect weekend (despite the storm)!! I can't get over how tiny she is! Crazy to think that Mia was that small once. I love that you're soaking up your time with her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, she is a peanut! ALMOST double her birth weight! She is just over 8 lbs!

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I'm Annie, the friend of Annie at Home of Malones who is starting the superhero toy business. I just wanted to say thanks for the kind words on her blog, and I hope you'll check us out. http://bit.ly/HeroMeKickstarter! We are excited to be launching, and we are thankful for any and all support. xo, Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! I'll absolutely share with all my friends who have boys!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...