A Few of my Favorite Things

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Only Us

Who would go in chilly rainy weather to get snowcones?  Only us! We wanted to make sure to get a final snowcone in and Joyce had yet to experience the goodness of Bahama Bucks, so Christopher and I bundled up Hallie and headed to meet Joyce and her boyfriend Jay for snowcones last night.  A last hurrah of the Summer if you will!

After we ordered, Joyce and I let the boys wait on our snowcones, and we hopped in the car to stay warm! The boys finally met us in the car and we all squished in to eat our yummy treats and share a few laughs! 
I got my favorite, toasted coconut! PS..I don't know if you can tell in this picture of Joyce, but they have color changing spoons! So cool! They are blue but turn purple when you put them in the icy snowcone! 


When we got home, we put Hallie in her crib and she slept 9 hours you guys!!!! I kept creeping on her on the monitor to make sure she was breathing! 
Today we are baking cookies, decorating for Fall and I am making my Auntie Janie's Black Eyed Pea soup for dinner! Yummy!!! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and now I leave you with a laugh...
Hallie seriously has the cutest sneeze!
Enjoy!
<3 Kelly

video


6 comments:

  1. Awww what a cutie! And the sneezes! SO adorable! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so me too! I am definitely that person who goes for ice cream and people wonder why in the winter, and I wonder why the weather matters in decisions of deliciousness! Glad Hallie is sleeping longer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? I craved Popsicles and snowcones all the time when I was pregnant no matter the weather!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...