Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, September 12, 2014

Oh hey, Friday Going into the weekend

Linking up today with September Farm for Oh hey, Friday.

Going into the weekend:

1. We are making progress on the crib transition! I put Hallie in her crib last night at 8:45 and didn't hear a peep from her until 4 am. I was thinking, "Okay, not bad...another 7ish hours like last night" When I went in to get her I realized her eyes were still closed, so I put her paci in and she went right back to sleep for another hour, AND SO DID I! This crib transition is bittersweet! I miss her at night and I peek at her on the monitor an embarrassing amount, but it's all worth it to see this sweet smile when I come to pick her up from her crib in the morning!
 (this was after getting the sleep sack off...her pjs are just so much cuter!)


2. The weekend means slowing down a bit. Taking a break from the crazy schedules and spending some quality family time together...but it also means 2 whole days without my BIG girls at work! Hallie and I have so much fun with them during the week and they love Hallie to pieces! And of course, I love them so much and am always excited to hear about their fun weekends on Monday!



3.  Today we are saying goodbye to Summer! (I HOPE! TEXAS WEATHER CAN BE TRICKY) A little rain today is supposed to bring on a cold front...our high...72! It's not even supposed to leave the 80's all weekend! AMEN! So to put Summer to rest, tonight, Joyce and I are heading out for one...last....snowcone at Bahama Bucks! Mmm! Toasted Coconut!

4.  Packing up Summer also means unpacking Fall! This weekend I fully intend to unpack all of our Fall/Halloween decorations and bake some fall inspired goodies!! I LOVE decorating for Fall and love even more when our house is filled with the sweet and spicy scents of cinnamon and pumpkin! Lots of recipes coming soon people! I love baking/cooking for Fall! Which reminds me, I will also be making our first BIG pot of soup this weekend! Hurray! I will also be purchasing Hallie's Halloween costume! Can't wait to share that! I love Halloween entirely too much!

5. The weekend also means catching up on things I didn't have time (aka didn't have the hands) to do during the week! Thanks to Christopher being home to help out with Hallie, I will have time to send out Jamberrry samples (which if anyone from the bloggerworld would like one, send me an email and I would be happy to send one your way, they are the BEST! kelhof87@gmail.com) and work on Hallie's 0-3 month photobook on shutterfly! I can't believe she is almost 3 months old! Time is flying! Slow down!

So with that, I will leave you with a few new favorite pictures of our little sweet pea...where she still looks teeny and not too grown up!


<3 Kelly

                                         

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet little girl!! I'm so glad she transitioned well - did you get some sleep, too?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I did last night!!! Other nights I have been known to creep on her on the monitor to make sure shes breathing!

      Delete
  2. HAppy Friday!! That duckie sleeper is so cute. Carter's right? My kids had the same one.

    Also, looooove the sleep sack!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Carter's! Love carter's! We actually need to go today. ... Fall is coming and we didn't think Hallie would still be in Newborn clothes, so we are unprepared!

      Delete
  3. Hope you have a great, relaxing weekend! I love fall too! And am loving the cooler temps we are having up here in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and Jealous! It just started cooling off here today!

      Delete
  4. Those are precious pictures of your little one!!
    Penny @ pennyspassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...