Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Friday, September 26, 2014

Oh hey, Friday! 5 Things that have me excited today!

Hello readers and Happy Friday!!! Are you as ecstatic for the weekend as me?! Good!
I seem to be extra bouncy today! I don't know if it's because it's Friday, and we have so many fun things to look forward to today and into the weekend, or if it's the weather, or the fact that my adorable daughter is giggling and cooing at me more and more and it melts this mommy's heart clear to the floor! Whatever the reason, here are 5 things that have me excited today!


1.)  We got Hallie's Halloween costume in the mail yesterday!!!! Wahooo!!! I cannot wait to reveal it to you in October, but just know 2 things! 1. It is FREAKING ADORABLE and 2. I will be writing a review on maker of said costume sometime in October, so be looking out for that!


2.)  Today we are having lunch with Joyce...or Tia Joyce to Hallie! Ever had a friend who could finish your thoughts, is ALWAYS there for you no matter what, you can have giggle fits like you are first graders again with? Yep, that's Joyce! It's been about a week since we have seen each other (yes, that's a LONG TIME) and even longer since we've had a good 'ol bestie lunch, so this sh'all be fun (Joyce...see what I did there?...Sh'all!...Ha!) 
3.) My Mother In Law (Don't you hate that term! It always sounds like it has a negative connotation even though mine is a saint!) is coming in tonight for the weekend! I REALLY hit the jackpot of Mother's In Law you guys! She is so sweet, thoughtful and always so helpful, and definitely where my wonderful husband got his sense of humor from! Ps. She did an amazing job raising him! Hallie cannot wait to spend some time with her Memi, and I am looking forward to it just as much!
4) Hallie's 3 month pictures are in the morning! I still cannot believe 3 months have flown by! It still feels like yesterday that I was sitting in my hospital bed with a basketball for a belly imagining what she would look like...I never imagined she would be this perfect! I can't wait to share these photos with you once we get them! As I mentioned before, one of the sweet Moms from our playgroup is going to do them for us! If you are in the Dallas area, you should check her out.  She is an aspiring photographer and offering a really REALLY good introductory rate! And she took this awesome picture of my baby girl! 
https://www.facebook.com/purplemomentsphotos
5.) On Sunday I get to catch up with my cousin Karley! Love this kid! We are going to grab some lunch and chat, I've missed her so much! Aaaand since it is Flashback Friday...here is a picture of us from way back when....
I hope everyone has a great weekend planned! Can't wait to follow up on Monday!!!!
X's and O's and all that!
<3 Kelly 
Linking up with September Farm



30 comments:

  1. I love lil baby costumes, so cute!!!

    And she looks so precious in all the pictures! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Hallie is precious!!! Can't wait to see her halloween costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I can't wait to show it off!

      Delete
  3. So lucky to have a great relationship with your MIL... I love it!! I love baby Halloween costumes!! They are always the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We just love her! So excited for tonight!

      Delete
  4. Awww...little teeny tiny Halloween costume! I'm sure it's precious! Sounds like you have a BUSY wknd filled with fabulous people. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for taking 3 month pictures! We are about to take 6 month pics...aaaaalmost a month too late.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weeelll...Normally I wouldn't but this is SUCH a good deal, I just can't help it! Can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing the Halloween costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope everyone loves it as much as I do! :)

      Delete
  8. Wow, you already got costumes?! You go girl! How exciting! That's great that you have an awesome mother in law! I have a great one too. It's so nice to know that other women have good MILs too besides myself coz it makes life so much better. I'd hate to not get along with my mother in law. That would just be horrible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree! PS..don't worry I still need my costume! I was just SOOO excited about hers!

      Delete
  9. Have a great weekend with your MIL! Can't wait to see Hallie's costume!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww your little Hallie is precious!! So cute! They grow so fast its heartbreaking huh?
    xo Krissy @ Sneakers and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So true! Miss her little teeny preemie clothes!

      Delete
  11. Can't wait to see her Halloween costume! I just know it's going to be adorable!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your energy in your posts! Can't wait to see her costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is precious! Can't wait to see her 3 month pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i got my girls their costumes already-- never too early!!! Your excitement is infectious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to see what Hallie is going to be for Halloween! I got the stuff to make Olivia's costume this weekend - it's nothing original, but I hope it turns out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow! I can't believe you're making her costume! That's awesome! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh can't wait to hear about the Halloween costume! Liam is going to be a dinosaur, but I have yet to get started on making it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!!! So cute! I am so impressed with these mommies making their babies costumes!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...