A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, September 15, 2014

Must Have Monday Halloween Fashions

By now you should know that I am already a little lot excited for Halloween!  So I thought I would share with you the cute outfits/accessories we have gotten/are getting to celebrate Halloween in style! Most of the things are from Carter's, I went in there in search of a few long sleeved newborn outfits because it's getting chilly and Hallie doesn't fit in any of the 3-6 month clothing like we thought she would by now!









1. Halloween Skeleton PJs- Carters 2.Daddy's Under My Spell T-shirt- Carters  3. Witch T-shirt- Carters (I need to get this one online! It's my favorite and they didn't have it in Hallie's size! 4. Black Glitter T-shirt 5. Mix and Match Halloween Leggings 6. Halloween Headband- Similar Here 7. 1st Halloween Dress- Sold out...It was a gift from Hallie's Nana and Bapa- Similar Here




For Mommy I thought I would keep it pretty simple. Tshirt, jeans skirt and funky tights. Paired with my favorite Halloween Jams (though there are many styles available) and earrings!

1. This Girl Loves Halloween Tshirt- I'm going to ask my father in law to make one for me, but here is where you can get one online 2. Halloween Tights- Joy of Socks- they come in LOTS of colors! 3. Jamberry Monster Mash Nails or check out other Halloween styles! They also come in girls sizes! 

What are your Must Haves for Halloween? 

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was so much fun! If you missed our weekend Shenanigans, Read up here and here! Also stay tuned for the Fall cookie recipes that I made over the weekend! Yum!
Happy Monday! 
<3 Kelly 
 Linking up with Life of Meg

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, ADORABLE finds! I'm not into buying holiday themed stuff for myself... but Mia? I can't hold back! My favorite thing is to find pjs for each holiday! I'm trying to find some footie Halloween pjs for her (because her room gets so cool this time of the year, but the rest of the house isn't cool enough for the heat to kick on) but I'm having a hard time finding any bigger than 9 months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is tricky! Most of the time they don't have feet after 9 months! These are cute and footed from Gaphttp://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=1016113&vid=1&pid=985933002

      Delete
  2. So so so cute! Love all your picks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We're entirely too obsessed!

      Delete
  3. I'm super excited about our upcoming Halloween plans. I don't have kids but I have 8 nieces and nephews so the party will be happening!

    Stopping by from the Mingle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know that well! I'm an Auntie too! Before I had Hallie, I celebrated with my nephew!

      Delete
  4. The orange tulle tutu is super cute! I've never dressed for Halloween, but I love wearing tacky Christmas sweaters during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You'll have to turn over a new Leaf and find some fun Halloween items too!

      Delete
  5. Everything is so cute :) Online shopping is sooooo much easier for me, instead of dragging everyone out, so you make it much easier to locate those cute finds! Your little babe is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Right now I do a mixture, but I'm sure as she gets older I'll switch to mostly online shopping

      Delete
  6. I just picked up the witch shirt and leggings pair at Carter's on Saturday! I'm so excited for October! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny! Me too! It's such a fun time of year!

      Delete
  7. LOVE! We have the witch shirt and both leggings - and then I got Hanna Anderssen halloween jammies! Love the socks for mom. I used to have candy corn leggings - I wish I still had those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jealous! I went back to order that shirt toady since they were out of it at our local store, and they were sold out of her size there too!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...