A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, September 1, 2014

Must Have Monday Fall Preperation

Happy Labor Day Everyone!  With school started and Labor Day come and almost gone, Fall is around the corner! (Well in Dallas, maybe around the corner and down the street!) 

So for today's must have Monday, it is all about Fall Fashion for Mommy and Baby!

Here are some of our favorite Fall staples for Hallie:

Carters Ballet Socks



















 I love that these Carters Ballet Socks come in a variety of colors that will match so many of our sweet Fall outfits! Plus Momma was a dancer, so maybe baby will follow in my footsteps!















Long Sleeved Onesies






This one is my favorite! It is the "Who needs a prince! (I have Daddy)" Onesie and jegging set from Carters

I knew when I saw it that it was a must have for my little princess this Fall! 


This Giraffe hat and onesie are from Gymboree and we are so obsessed with it for Fall! Christopher and I both LOVE giraffes, and Hallie has a lot of little giraffe things in her nursery, so we needed to have a Giraffe outfit to her Fall collection! This one was given to us by the girls I nanny for and their sweet parents! 












Columbia Fleece Jacket
We LOVE this Columbia Fleece Jacket for Fall and cannot wait to get some use out of it!  We have it in Purple (our favorite!!!) but it comes in a variety of colors!















These are my Must Haves for me this Fall (Though I am still a bit behind on shopping for me! Still hoping to lose the last bit of that baby weight before making my purchases!)

Varsity T-Shirt-
I got a really similar one to this at Old Navy.  Mine is plain in front with black stripes on the sleeves.




















Gap Jeans
Gap Skinny Jeans are my absolute favorite! I am hoping to fit back into mine from last year that I bought just before I got pregnant, but...I am thinking I'll have to buy a size up










Jamberry Nails 





I am loving all of the new Fall designs from the Jamberry Nails Fall/Winter catalog! I can't wait to stock up! This Glam nail wrap will be the first design in my shopping cart!!! 










What are some of your favorite Fall Must haves? Please share some with me below! 
<3 Kelly

2 comments:

  1. All of baby's must haves were those I've had for my kiddos!!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those teeny socks are our favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...