Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Did you know?

I don't know about you guys, but I shop on amazon and ebay an embarrassing amount! Seriously! I have been known to find an old style of a nice product instead of buying a brand new one. Usually its not because I am being cheap....its mainly a preference thing! 
Anyway, I was recently told my my awesome friend Callie that amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to a charity of your choice! 
Seriously!? I can shop and help ANY charity I want at the same time!? Sign me up!
It's simple to do too!
1.)Just go to http://smile.amazon.com/ 
2.) Pick the charity of your choice
3.) And start shopping!!
Right now the charity I am supporting is Smile Train. This charity provides cleft palate and lip surgeries to children in poor countries.  
Check it out, and go pick your charity now!
<3 Kelly Mock 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...