Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, August 11, 2014

Must Have Monday: Infant Fashion

Today was my first day back at work, and I am super super exhausted, but I promise to update a little on that later in the week! 

For now, It is Must Have Monday and I thought I would share some of our favorite recent outfits of Hallie's! 





This first outfit I just love on her because of the color! This royal blue really brings out her eyes which I swear are getting bluer and bluer by the day.  This is an adorable Carter's outfit, which I believe is no longer available, but here is a similar one.









 
   Here is the sweet outfit that Hallie sported to our little BBQ yesterday,  It's a denim jumper with a cute hot pink flower and matching sweater, so Sweet.  You can find it on sale here!



 This is by far the outfit I am most obsessed with right now! This is the adorable Puppy Dress that Hallie wore to her first time at Church over the weekend! It is so sweet and can be found here.We hope everyone had a fabulous Monday! Will update about our first day back soon!!!

<3 Kelly 



4 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!! I'm swooning!! She is the sweeting little lady!! What a precious one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! We are still in awe of her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress with the peach bow too!! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I knew we had to get it when I saw it!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...