A Few of my Favorite Things

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Being Mommy

I was approached yesterday by one of my favorite fellow bloggers/new mommies. (http://www.katiedidwhat.com/ if you haven't read it, do! She's awesome!) She is writing an article about new moms and asked some fellow bloggers to give her experiences and thoughts we have as new Moms.  

So I thought I would also share with you, my thoughts as a new mommy:

1. I have never felt more love for my husband than the moment I saw him first hold our daughter. That love grows continually each time I see him cuddle her or play with her.

2. Somehow  my daughter is always cute as a button aimmaculately dressed and most days I'm a hot mess. ..sweats, a pony and no makeup is my usual mommy uniform, though it's hard to care when I look into my daughter's eyes. 
























3. People always say that being a mom is the hardest job they've ever had...to me it just feels natural,  like it's what I was always supposed to be doing. ..I don't even mind the lack of sleep (most days)













4. I never slept while she slept except at night... mostly because I couldn't stop staring at her. 





5. At the end of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" when the Grinch's heart grows 3 sizes,  that's how I felt when I saw my daughter.  I've never experienced this kind of love before.


What are your thoughts about being a mommy?
<3 Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos, Kelly! So sweet:) If you have a minute, can you use my blog contact form and give me an email address at which I could send you something? Keep the great posts coming, and enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! For some reason when I click your name it says profile unavailable

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...