Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Sunday, August 3, 2014

6 weeks and weekend fun!

We had such a fun weekend! Of course our weekend started Thursday night when my girlfriend Callie and her little boy Aiden came in from Houston to meet Hallie! 

 Aiden and Hallie in their Pjs!

On Friday we did some Shopping.  Both kiddos fell asleep on the way back to the house.  It was so cute!
We also went to In and Out Burger for dinner! 
Then it was time for a Mommy date to the Cheesecake Factory! It was delicious and lots of fun, but I sure missed my baby girl!!!
 Saturday morning we took the kids to breakfast and to see where their Mommies (and Daddy in Hallie's case) went to High School! Aiden was so excited because he had been super obsessed with this Lip Dub taken at our school. 
Sadly our friends had to leave yesterday afternoon, so we have just been hanging around the house today.  My sweet cousin dropped by to meet Hallie.  
I can't believe my baby girl is 6 weeks old already! Here are a few pictures of our 6 week "photo shoot" 




This is our last week of maternity leave before Hallie and I go back to work!  I am so lucky I get to bring her! 
Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
<3 Kelly  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...