Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, August 21, 2014

2 months old

Hallie Anne is 2 months old today! I cannot believe my baby girl is 2 months old! She is getting so big and so smart each day! She is constantly learning and I am always amazed at the things she can do! Her neck is so strong, and she can hold her head up for almost a whole minute during tummy time! She coos and squeals and talks to her toys! She is beautiful and I still can't believe she is mine!

Here are some pictures from our 2 month old "photo shoot"






We are heading to Houston this weekend for Hallie to meet Christopher's Grandparents and his family there and couldn't be more excited! Can't wait to share pictures of her with her cousins!
<3 Kelly 

4 comments:

  1. Happy 2 months Hallie!!
    She is adorable! :)
    Love the quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! The quilt was a special gift from her godmother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet tiny little thing!!! And she's stylin' already!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...