Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, July 28, 2014

One Month Old!

Hallie is officially one month old! (Actually 5 weeks and counting!) 

We are finally out of our preemie clothes! Granted not a ton of our newborn clothes are fitting just yet.  Many of the onesies are still too big, but we have found that the Carters brand onesies and outfits fit great! So do the Koala Baby clothes from Babies R Us Actually Hallie is quite the little fashionista! 











This one is one of our favorites and it is on sale now here.



















And this one, available here














Pants available here





Hallie is sleeping longer and eating more! My guess is she is about 6.5-7 lbs now! She is super skinny and long which is why she doesn't quite fill out a lot of the newborn onesies. Will update on weight when we go back to the pediatrician next month! 

I am enjoying watching her grow every day!  We are practicing our smiles and our big eyes are getting more blue every day!! She is also starting to follow objects and grasp at different things! 



  
 

Will continue to update as she grows and changes! 

Until then, Happy Monday!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous. Cars and farts... I thought I knew what I wanted. SO CUTE!! Here's hoping for your little ballerina... XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Don't let that cute little face fool you! She's her daddy's girl!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...