Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Monday, May 5, 2014

26-30

Looks like I've gotten behind on my blogging! Here are the recent chalkboard updates!







                                          How far along: 30 weeks! 10 to go!!!!
Gender: GIRL!!! Little Hallie Anne! :)
Weight gain: 18lbs!
Maternity clothes: Maternity Jeans, lots of leggings and dresses, and a size up in most of my T's! 
Stretch marks: None yet, thank goodness! 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Good until I wake up to pee! 
Best moment this week: passed my glucose test!!!!
Worst moment this week: back pain....
Miss anything: Beach Club and coffee and chocolate
Movement: A TON! 
Cravings: Same...
Queasy or sick: Just back pain
Looking forward to: Getting everything done so our baby girl can join our family!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...