Followers

A Few of my Favorite Things

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

25 Weeks

                                          How far along: 25 weeks
Gender: GIRL!!! Little Hallie Anne! :)
Weight gain: 16 lbs! Gross! 
Maternity clothes: Maternity Jeans, lots of leggings and a size up in most of my T's! 
Stretch marks: None yet, thank goodness! 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleeping great, but waking up sore!
Best moment this week: Seeing Hallie! 
Worst moment this week: Hallie's tendency to jump on my bladder
Miss anything: Beach Club and coffee and chocolate
Movement: A TON! Christopher can feel it too! 
Cravings: Same...
Queasy or sick: Mostly just that yucky heartburn!
Looking forward to: Seeing family next weekend at my Houston Shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...