A Few of my Favorite Things

Sunday, March 23, 2014

24 weeks!

                                 


 


                                       




                                         How far along: 24 weeks
Gender: GIRL!!! Little Hallie Anne! :)
Weight gain: Probably more than 10 now...
Maternity clothes: Maternity Jeans, lots of leggings and a size up in most of my T's! 
Stretch marks: None yet, thank goodness! 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Normal...aside from Hallie thinking bed time is a good time to play on my bladder like it is a bounce house! 
Best moment this week: Got the crib all set up!
Worst moment this week: Hallie's tendency to jump on my bladder
Miss anything: Beach Club and coffee and chocolate
Movement: A TON! Christopher can feel it too! 
Cravings: Same...
Queasy or sick: Mostly just that yucky heartburn!
Looking forward to: Seeing my baby girl on Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...