A Few of my Favorite Things

Saturday, February 8, 2014

18 Weeks

                                             

                                             How far along: 18 weeks
Gender: GIRL!!! Little Hallie Anne! :)
Weight gain: 8ish lbs... 
Maternity clothes: I need more! My jeans are squishing me! 
Stretch marks: None yet, thank goodness! 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: So tired!
Best moment this week: Making Hallie's Valentine! 
Worst moment this week: HEARTBURN
Miss anything: Beach Club and coffee and chocolate
Movement: Feeling more and more! 
Cravings: Carbs! PASTA, pizza, cheerios! 
Queasy or sick: Mostly just that yucky heartburn!
Looking forward to: Our next appointment 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...