A Few of my Favorite Things

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

   

                      


                              





                                         How far along: 16 weeks
Gender: GIRL!!! We were so shocked! Can't wait to meet our princess! 
Weight gain: 7 lbs! Oh my! 
Maternity clothes: I need more! My jeans are squishing me! 
Stretch marks: None yet, thank goodness! 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: More sleepy than usual this week! 
Best moment this week: Finding out that our beautiful baby will be a little girl!  
Worst moment this week: Some round ligament stretching...ouch! 
Miss anything: More than anything I want that darn Beach Club! 
Movement: Still only a bit!
Cravings: Cherry Vanilla Slushes! And Pickles!  
Queasy or sick: A bit this week out of the blue!
Looking forward to: Picking a name for our daughter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear what you think! Don't forget to follow us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...